Sunday 22 May 2011

Raindrops are a beautiful thing....

Well, the past few days have been some of the worst between me and my other half Christopher. Lots of arguements and lots of tears, also lots of make-up kisses and cuddles.

He should be working today, he has two jobs. One is at Blue Keld mineral water, the other is at the driffield skatepark, skatopia. Today he should be there, but due to the rain, he cannot, so he's coming home tomplay with his daughter and maybe even cook tea for a change, which would be nice =) but we shall see about that.

He bought me a brand spanking new bike the other day, nobody has ever done anything like that for me. If he wasnt commited to this relationship, he wouldnt have spent £250 on me... but as he has, I so think he is sticking around, which makes me smile =)

So, I do love it when it rains, it means me and my little family can spend more time together. Rain makes one beautiful thing happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment