Wednesday 15 June 2011

Songs.. that sound the same as.. other songs...

Its been a few weeks or days or so since i last decided to post a bit on here, been so busy with my daughter, and my other half has got a week off work so been making the most of him while hes been off work.

Just a little update on the diet thing... going well slowly... although struggling to eat decently with imogen around hehehe.

So... my point of writing a blog this fine evening. Songs... that sound like.. other songs...

Now this bugs me somthing rotten. i hear a song, think oh yes this is ni... oh its just like... and that annoys me. why cant artists write thier own music, instead of stealing someone elses music and changing it by slowing it down and changing the lyric or speeding it up...


there are quite a few around at the moment...

lady gaga's born this way sounds alot like bon jovi bad medicine...

olly murs has two songs that bug me..

thinking of me sounds like if its good enough for you its good enough for me..

and his most recent one busy sounds like james blunts stay the night...

alexandra burkes the silence is the spice girls viva foreva slowed down more..

pink's  perfect to me sounds like abba's one of us....

i have a list somewhere.. i shall inform you of all the songs i have soon :)

but let me know what you think, if you can here it too...

No comments:

Post a Comment